Who’s excited for Scaling New Heights 2016? We are! That’s right, this year we’ll be making our way down to the Bahamas for the premier conference for small business professionals and the largest gathering for QuickBooks ProAdvisors. The folks at Woodard worked hard to ensure the 4-day event is filled with informational activities, including various sessions and a keynote presentation by self-made multimillionaire and reality TV show (ABC’s Shark Tank) star, Daymond John.
So what will we be up to at the event? Glad you ask. Read on and by the end we guarantee you’ll be a know-it-all in all things Fujitsu related to this highly anticipated event.
Where to find us?
While at the show, visit us at booth #44. There you will learn all about our line of scanners that deliver speed, image quality and superior paper handling to optimize business processes. Here’s what will be on display:
ScanSnap iX500 – provides PC and Mac users an effective way to greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risks associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or the office. For even greater accessibility and usefulness, users can now scan wirelessly to a PC or Mac as well as iOS or Android mobile devices.
ScanSnap iX100 – the world’s fastest battery-powered ScanSnap. Whether scanning receipts, contracts, recipes, or plastic cards, the iX100 takes scanning beyond the desktop and into your mobile world. Completely wireless and weighing only 14.1 ounces, the iX100 brings mobility and wireless scanning to your PC or Mac as well as iOS or Android device.
Get social and win!
Strike a selfie pose with a ScanSnap at our booth and you could walk away from the show a winner. To be entered to win…
- Follow @ScanSnap on Twitter
- Visit our booth (#44) during Scaling New Heights 2016
- Snap a selfie with one of our ScanSnap solutions
- Tweet it out with the event hashtag – #SNH16
All three days of the event (Monday, May 23 – Wednesday, May 25) we’ll be selecting one daily winner who will receive either an iX100 or iX500. See below for the prize breakdown by day and contest terms and conditions.
Prizes by day:
- Monday, May 23: ScanSnap iX100
- Tuesday, May 24: ScanSnap iX500
- Wednesday, May 25: ScanSnap iX100
See you at Atlantis, see you at Scaling New Heights 2016.
Click here to find out what other events we plan to be at this year.
Contest Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to win.
- Eligibility: Contest is open only to residents of the United States and attendees of the Scaling New Heights 2016 conference. Participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the contest. Employees of Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc., including their respective affiliates, and subsidiaries, and immediate family members of employees are not eligible.
- How to enter: Entrants must have a Twitter account and then become a follower of ScanSnap, located at https://twitter.com/ScanSnap. Both new followers and existing followers of ScanSnap are eligible for this contest. If you do not have a Twitter account, you can follow the directions at www.twitter.com to sign up for an account.
- Prizes: A total of one ScanSnap iX500 scanner and two ScanSnap iX100 scanners will be awarded. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable, Fujitsu reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Fujitsu in the event of prize unavailability. Prizes are non-transferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for internet access fees and service charges.
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
- Contest period: The contest will be run from May 23 – May 25, 2016.
- Selection of winners:
– Winner will be chosen at random
– Entrants must first follow ScanSnap on Twitter
– Entrants must tweet a picture of themselves with a ScanSnap product or solution with the event hashtag #SNH16, starting on May 23 at 7:00 am PT and ending on May 25 at 11:59 pm PT.
- Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received. Winner notification: Winners will be notified via Direct Message on Twitter from ScanSnap, at which time a full shipping address and phone number will be required for fulfillment of the prize, followed by a congratulatory public tweet by ScanSnap. Winners will have 15 days from notification to accept the prize by replying to the DM on Twitter. From that point, the winners will receive their prize via mail within 15 days of receipt of confirmation. Fujitsu is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- Prizes: Winners of the contest will receive either a iX100 or iX500SV. Prizes are non-transferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for Internet access fees and service charges.
- Publicity release: Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s agreement that Fujitsu Computer Products or America, Inc. may use the Twitter account name and prize information of each entrant for promotional purposes in any and all media, without further payment or consideration of any kind. This includes posting the winner’s Twitter account name on the Twitter website.
- By entering the prize contest, entrants assume all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by participation or by any prize and release and hold harmless Fujitsu, all affiliates and subsidiaries of such entities, their employees, agents and representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death or property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. By entering the prize contest, entrants and winners consent to the use of their names, addresses, likeness and any statements they make in connection with this prize contest or about Fujitsu without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release that must be received by Fujitsu within 15 days of the time it is sent by email or regular mail to the winner. Failure to respond to the prize notification or to return the affidavit and liability/publicity release on time will result in the loss of the prize and an alternative winner will be selected in accordance with the procedures set forth in these rules. Fujitsu reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel this prize contest at any time, for any reason including but not limited to computer virus, bug, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or other technical problem, security, or other problems or activities. In the event of cancellation, Fujitsu reserves the right to award the prize in a random drawing from all entries received prior to the time of cancellation. The winner also agrees to allow Fujitsu to utilize his or her Questionnaire answers, winner name and winner location for Fujitsu marketing materials and website.
- Conducting the Contest and selection of winners are at the sole discretion of Fujitsu, and decisions of Fujitsu are final and binding. Agents and representatives of Fujitsu, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Fujitsu that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (iv) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Fujitsu in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FUJITSU WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND/OR LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Prize receipt: Winners will be mailed their prize with shipping costs covered by Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. If a Winner’s signature is required on any releases or tax documentation, their prize will be mailed after receipt of such documentation by Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.
- Sponsor: This promotion is sponsored by Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc, with headquarter offices at 1250 Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085.