Paper-Free Fantasy Football with ScanSnap CloudAugust 26, 2016
Updated Notice on ScanSnap Compatibility Status with macOS SierraSeptember 20, 2016
This series of articles aims to help you maximize the value of your ScanSnap with suggestions of uses in the human resources department for on boarding, recruiters, and administrators.
- Resumes – Many hiring managers take notes on a candidate’s resume to remind themselves of details. Scan those resumes so your notes aren’t lost, and OCR the document to help make the process of elimination easier.
- Job Fairs – At job fairs you end up with a stack of resumes not knowing who is who. Using ScanSnap will allow you to scan a resume once you receive it, and tag the document with words from your notes that will later help you narrow down the right candidate.
- Recruiting – Over the course of a day, you may have business cards, handwritten notes and reminders to get in touch with sharp candidates you meet on a college campus, job fair or in the seat next to you on a plane. Use the mobile ScanSnap iX100 to scan the notes straight to your favorite cloud or workflow so you don’t lose them.
- On-Boarding – New hire onboarding produces dozens of documents. Scan and OCR the documents to efficiently file each new employee record in its proper database.
- Mixed batches – Driver’s licenses, insurance cards and other hard cards are easily digitized with ScanSnap iX500 and iX100, making mixed-document scanning a breeze.
- Record Digitization – Join the paperless revolution and use ScanSnap to help transition your company to e-records. Eliminate physical storage by scanning the old rows of files into your document management system, and using the OCR software to tag documents to find later.
- Organization – Keep your department organized and expedite record requests by creating searchable PDFs and tagging documents. Find specific insurance, compensation and compliance documents quickly when you need them.
Business Development Representative
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.