To add a scanning application to ScanSnap Manager, perform the following steps:
Special Note: Not all client applications can be supported with ScanSnap. Also, the scanning application must be able to support PDF or JPEG images.
1. First, install the application on the computer per the software manufacturer’s instructions (In this example, Evernote has been installed for demonstration).
2. Uncheck “Use Quick Menu”
3. Click on the Application tab, and click the Add or Remove button. S510, S500, and S300, S1500, S1300, and S1100.
4. Next, click the Add… button, and Browse to locate the application executable file and click Open.
5. Next, type a name into the Application Name box as you would like it to appear and click OK. The application has now been added to the drop‐down list of applications. Click Close to return to the Application tab.
6. Create a new profile and select it (optional).
The application is now selected for the profile listed above.
8. Finally, make any necessary setting changes to support scanning into the new application, for example, the preferred file format (PDF or JPEG).
Michael Sidejas, Product Marketing Manager
Fujitsu Computer Products of America