ScanSnap SV600 Helps Bring Drawings to Life in “Sketch Aquarium”November 26, 2013
Happy Small Business Saturday!November 30, 2013
This time of year we all do our best to count our blessings. Sometimes this is challenging given the normal day-to-day struggles we all experience. If you’re struggling to find what you’re truly thankful for just remember to keep it simple.
Here is my list of the fundamental things in my life that I couldn’t be more thankful for this year.
- My wonderful sons who are the lights of my life and make me proud every day to be their mother
- My kind and caring husband who I can’t imagine the past 25 years without
- My amazing mother and best friend who lives less than 10 minutes away from me and to whom I can tell anything
- My two wonderful sisters who cheer me on in good times and buck me up in bad ones
- My dog who is always there to cuddle with me when I’m feeling blue
- My clients who appreciate my organizing skills and make me feel good about having a Type A personality
- My close-knit neighborhood where I can walk my dog and know just about everyone I pass by
- My friends who care about me and actually really want to know how I am doing
- My love of organizing which has helped me build a career where I can help people become more productive, efficient and appreciative of the simpler things in life
Squad Member, Organization
Order Your Life, LLC